Private Dog & Puppy Training Packages
Which private training package is right for me & my dog?
Below are a variety of our most popular private dog training packages. However, our trainers are more than happy to tailor a package just for you and your dog. So if it is a different training package you are after, get in touch with us here.
Complete Puppy Package - $200 [1.5 hr session]
Each of our In-home, puppy training sessions includes a tailored mix of;
- Introduction to positions [sit/drop/lead walking]
- Recall training
- Addressing puppy problems; [biting, jumping, over excitement]
- Separation anxiety
- Mental and physical stimulation
- Relationship building
- Conditioning calm behaviours
In-home puppy training is available in Melbourne’s west and north western suburbs only.
Adult Obedience Training - $200 [1.5 hr session]
Our in-home adult training sessions can include a tailored mix of;
- Any of training mentioned in puppy training package.
- Reactive behaviour / over excitement around other dogs
- Resource guarding
- Leash walking
- Addressing Fears and phobias
- Fighting between dogs in the same home
- Preparing dog for new baby arrival
- Introducing new dog into household.
- Advanced obedience
Available in Melbourne’s west and north western suburbs only
Follow Up Session - $200 [1x hour]
Follow up sessions are available to our in-home training clients only after 1x full session has been completed.
Board & Train [$1000 + GST per week]
Minimum board and train period is 2 weeks as it requires consistency and repetition in order to achieve results. Aggressive / reactive dogs may require a longer stay.
Your dog will stay with myself and my family in our home where we will tailor a training program to meet your dogs needs. You will need to supply your dogs food but we will take care of everything else.
- Minimum 4 tailored training sessions daily
- Structured walk & toy play sessions
- Controlled socialisation with my own dogs
Once board & train is complete, we will conduct an in-depth handover session to ensure you are comfortable.
Our board and train home facility is located in Melbourne’s inner west. We accept dogs from all across Melbourne at no additional drop off fee. We are able to accomodate dogs from wider Victoria at an additional cost for drop off & handover.