COVID Safe Dog Training Information
Focus On Dog Training is now offering COVID safe dog training sessions for you and your dog in an outdoor space at your home.
The team at Focus On Dog Training, Daniel (Head Trainer) & Mocha (Labrador) would like to let you know the measures we are taking to keep our clients and the community safe. And that which we will be asking of our clients to ensure we too are kept safe.
Before booking training, please note and ensure you are comfortable adhering to the below conditions.
- In-home training must now take place in an outdoor space outside your home such as nature strip or front lawn
- Training is limited to only one family member and their dog
- Social distancing laws apply
- Masks will be worn by both client and trainer
- Neither Mocha or myself have recently returned from overseas travel. Nor do we have any plans to do so in the foreseeable future.
- We will be asking that all booked clients who have recently returned from overseas, please reschedule their training sessions.
- Any clients who are feeling unwell must reschedule their session and we will of course do the same should this occur.
- Any clients whom have been requested to isolate or are living with an individual who is isolating must reschedule
- Any clients awaiting results of a test for covid-19 must reschedule until results are known and negative outcome is achieved
- Any clients with a family member awaiting cover-19 test results must reschedule until results are known and a negative outcome is achieved
- We will be maintaining our already high standard of hand & paw hygiene by carrying & making use of hand sanitiser before, after and if need be during all training sessions.
- On our arrival for training, please note, the once customary hand / paw shake will at this time no longer take place. We ask that you understand our reasons for refraining.